Historic Homes Charleston
Main silo page -In Sitemap - add link to right side bar - Only two green buttons at the top one button Leading to Silo Page 1 - Historic Homes Charleston Condo Townhouse
This site contains all of the Historic Homes Charleston real estate agents list each day. Built with you as the consumer in mind, it has some very unique features that I hope you will utilize in your search for Historic Homes Charleston.
When searching for Historic Homes Charleston, keep these features in mind:
- It was designed by an award winning local designer and has an easy to use interface.
- It is updated twice daily, so new properties are added all the time.
- It offers full access to all of Historic Homes Charleston in the local MLS.
- It offers full photos and virtual tours of the properties.
- This site has a unique "Walk Score" that will show you just how easy it is to stroll down for a nice evening out on the town.
- This site has a "bird's eye view" feature that makes it easy to see the neighboring homes from any angle.
I have been helping buyers purchase Historic Homes Charleston since 1995, and having grown up in the area, I offer an inside connection to important aspects of the area, necessary in making a prudent decision to purchase property.
Here is a little bit of my background:
- I am a full time agent with Carolina One Real Estate located in a small boutique office.
- I am located in the heart of the City next to the mayor's office on the corner of Church and Broad Street and know the Historic Homes Charleston offers quite well.
- I graduated from the College of Charleston and immediately began selling Historic Homes Charleston.
- My wife and I have been married since 2002 and we have two little girls whom we love very much.
I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and helping them. This is a past client testimonial on a recent Queen Street sale.
“My wife and I began working with Nat about three years ago in looking to upgrade from our kitchen house on Broad Street to a larger retirement home in downtown Charleston. We appreciate the historic homes Charleston offers and had very specific requirements. Nat showed us various properties over a number of years until we hit on one that fit our needs on Queen Street. He was always patient and detailed in finding properties that were as close to our requirements in price and layout as possible, this is not an easy task in downtown Charleston. We completed some renovations and are now settled in.” – Kim McAleer
Regardless of your time frame, this website is designed to help you research the historic homes Charleston offers and when you are ready, I look forward to meeting and helping on a more personal level.