Beachfront condo offerings in Charleston, SC are available on all of the different barrier Islands.
If you are considering a condo on the beach, consider looking at each area closely. There are many nuances that make it unique.
- Folly Beach is more bohemian in nature and offers a laid back atmosphere.
- Sullivans Island is more upscale and features a more family friendly environment.
- The Isle of Palms is more tourist oriented and offers more condos than any other beach in Charleston.
- Edisto Beach is further away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and feels quite removed from Charleston and the rest of the world.
- Wild Dunes is a golf resort on the tip of the Isle of Palms and has a variety of beach front condos available.
- Kiawah and Seabrook Island offer high end condos on the beach in a very exclusive, gated community on the end of Johns Island.
Could not find any listings.